Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, November 22, 2004

newsong is a phenomena.

well last week i was struggling with exactly what our sermon was about last night. i really want to share it with you... so you can download it! NEWSONG 11/21 (19Mg) Simply, right click and save as... and UNZIP. Listen from 121 through 2721. (I don't know why it's all split up... *shrug* Anyway, be encouraged - life is on the up again and the SUN is shining!!!!!!!! I again feel SO happy to be here PLUS I had a great conversation with my dear girl, Amy... who is/was going through the same feelings I was... SO nice not to be alone...

BGIRL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home