Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

no movie.

anyway, i didn't end up watching a movie... my roommate came back a little later than she'd though and i was talking to my lovely melis. and i am so thankful for her.... our conversation tonight was just such a blessing. i am excited to see where the Lord takes us.

OHHHH! do you like my new decoration? yes, it's called leaf on box hanging on wall. Yup.



anyhoo... i feel very encouraged this email... i got a random email from a friend tonight in greenville - one of those people who just shows up once and awhile... i really appreciate that a lot. intentionality. no fear. awesome stuff.

2 days till BDA. Man, i need to call jake tomorrow! WEEHEEEEEEE!! I am SO pumped to see them.

Oh and i got some RAD pictures back tonight from my regular camera. SOOOOOO awesome. Seriously. You should see. They rock me away. Alright... that's all.

B.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

hey bunz i was think of ya today, Hope to talk to ya tomorrow or this weekend sometime, so we can catch up! I miss you and am praying for you!
i love readin your blog , but ya know that right :)
I love your room, it's so cute!! and just looks so relaxing!very pretty! Thanks for sharin pics! and your animals on your bed so cute :) especially your rabbit ;) *hugs* love you and happy fridayy!
jods

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home