show and tell.
*laugh* These were the best times of elementary school... well at least some of them... anyway, i have a few things i want to share with you!!! a couple weeks ago, my pal - curt - told me about craypas... crayon/pastel... they're awesome... i did a couple drawings and this is one of them... traci and i had a BLAST at point defiance a couple sunday's ago... so i drew one of the pictures...
and then, i took a BUNCH of pictures with my regular camera... and I want to share them with you... so i collaged them together on my keyboard and took a digital... okay so it's not as good as the originals but it's definitely fun, right?!
You can click on that image for a larger view. (:
Anyway, I am going to brave it out into all the shopping areas... I am just going to Michaels and the dollar store for some christmas lights... Plus I came up with the coolest idea for Christmas cards... SO EXCITED!!
Have a fabulous day... *BIG HUGS*
*SMILE*
BGIRL.
and then, i took a BUNCH of pictures with my regular camera... and I want to share them with you... so i collaged them together on my keyboard and took a digital... okay so it's not as good as the originals but it's definitely fun, right?!
You can click on that image for a larger view. (:
Anyway, I am going to brave it out into all the shopping areas... I am just going to Michaels and the dollar store for some christmas lights... Plus I came up with the coolest idea for Christmas cards... SO EXCITED!!
Have a fabulous day... *BIG HUGS*
*SMILE*
BGIRL.
1 Comments:
Bunny! Punky was *my* hero too!!! I always asked my mom to do my hair in, what i liked to call a, "Punky" lol - my hair is like that in my 4th grade pix *lol* ohhh the memories of being a kid! I love your blog, Bunny! Hope all is well in Tacoma! :) Love ya, girlie! *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home