Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

sour and sweet.

well.... it was quite the day today. definitely a breaking point - a necessary one. work was a struggle this morning... but i was able to talk to my bosses and vent a little... very refreshing... and now i'm quite excited to go to work... *laugh* funny how that works. anyway... it has been a good day...

conversation with doug and chris.
(encouragement over flowing)

starbucks with julie d.
(SOOOO NICE).

prayer with catherine c.
(omigosh - this woman is incredible.)

pillow talk with melis.
(such a blessing - JUST what i needed)

anyway... it has been a fab day.

(here are a couple more hair pics).


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just like chicken...sweet & sour

mmmmm sounds yummy

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home