Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, November 29, 2004

update...

just so you know - i woke up today without any numbness... praise the Lord... i feel a little tired and only a small bit of pain in my gland... (: fabulous, huh! plus, i get to have lunch with hannah today!! Yay!!! she's such a sweet girl.. i am drinking some tea, listening to christmas music, and reading a little waking the dead this morning... hehe!!! (: my boss is in a meeting and it's pretty quiet this morning... nice! (: alright, later on.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home