Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

WHOOPS.

wellllllll.... today was pretty good... my computer totally freaked out at work today though... goodness gracious! i had to completely reinstall windows! can you believe it? yep... crazy business that's for sure!! i made a couple appointments but nothing too exciting... and we have this mission possible dinner on Tuesday. It's going to be a lot of fun, I think!! (:

I am sitting in my room and it is SO cozy right now... i love it... maybe i need some christmas music. *turns on*

anyway, i am kind of nervous!! my bills are due and man not enough money... i totally have peace about it, but YOU know...

alright my roommie wants to go get a movie... so tomorrow again...

later.
b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home