Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

WOW!

It was SUCH a great weekend... We went to Tricia's grandparents house - Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go... SERIOUSLY. UNFLIPPINBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our house was RIGHT on the hood canal. I mean out the door - 5 feet to the water... and it was SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH as glass. Totally reminded me of our wakin days... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM. The house was EMACULATE. (Is that the right word?) Totally was a log cabin CASTLE. I took a shower and I felt like I was outside this morning... SO fun... and the room we stayed in had two sets of triple bunkbeds, a queen size bed, a couch and big comfy chair... PLUS these MONGO windows that overlooked the water... the ceilings felt like 50 feet tall.. and I don't know how tall they really were but HUGEMAMAGUNGOUS. but I woke up and there was BRIGHT WHITE light coming into our room - and I couldn't make out the water from the sky - it was REALLY foggy and white... SOOOO NICE. Next time I'll HAVE to take pictures... Plus they had boats and an awesome dock and a hot tub.... Oh yeah baby... Tric and I watched the Italian Job. OMAMAMA. I LOVED IT!!!!! Marky Mark is SOOOOOOOO CAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! *lol* Okay... Well I really did have an awesome time this weekend just resting and thinking a LOT... I left filled with joy, hope, peace and contentment. PLUSSSSSSSS, I went to Starbucks and it was SOO cozy and comfy... and this boy talked to me there - he was reading his Bible too. AND I had great conversation with Julie. She blesses me so much. Such a good friend... and THENNNNNNNNN my friend, AMY at church - SUCH a cutie girl - curly hair - super sweet. pulled me aside and we had an AWESOME conversation about what is going on in our lives and it seems we have BOTH been going through the same feelings of always fighting and just striving and always plugging away and yada... and just resting and giving up that control and striving and just going to our God who wants to know our sorrows and eating pizza... and both just feeling alone or left out - EXACTLY the same... THENNNNN here's the crazy part... God met us both. At church. THe sermon. LOL, I guess lots of people must have been sensing my similar frustration last week... and it was AWESOME. ALL ABOUT JESUS LOVE. and WELL. YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT. OMIGOSH. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PERFECT. I'm ecstatic. Plus, things are getting SO MUCH BETTER at work... AND we get to start web stuff tomorrow - AND my other web client comes back on Thursday... AND I'm meeting with two girls - NEXT week for hang out and dinner time... Plus, I got some more money at work... and YES. I AM BLESSED. SERIOUSLY. OBEDIENCE, BLESSING. OBEDIENCE, BLESSING. SAY YES, and EXPECT A BLESS.

BGIRL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home