Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

my ra ra...

okay so today was SO good...

coffee with Julie Durr and Julie Walton... a little tanning... (my first time) and some christmas shopping!! (:

wow the Lord has spoken some huge words this past wbeek - and it's awesome... and then today, through my friend Julie Walton. SOME awesome stuff. wow so much undeniable truth.

anyway, so much i could share but too many thoughts... enjoy this instead!

tomorrow again, bgirl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bethany, it's been so long! I just wanted to say that I was thinking about you. and congrats on employee of the month!

Stephanie DeMott

9:31 PM  
Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

awww Kiara is sooo adorable! wow i can't believe how much she's grown! too cute!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home