Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

no agreements.

(SATAN) "He sugests to us - as he suggested to Adam and Eve - some sort of idea or inclination or impression, and what he is seeking is a sort of "agreement" on our part. He's hoping we'll buy into whatever he's saying, offering, insinuating."

Have you ever had someone whisper into your ear - you will be rejected, there's something wrong with you, you aren't good enough.

Part of you doesn't want to believe it and another part of you thinks, "Maybe there is something wrong with me..." AND then I shout, "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"

"I WILL NOT agree with you!!! No agreements made, you are hurled to the foot of the cross, BE GONE!!"

At the close of a story, when a man is assaulted with similar lies like I have been, he climbs into his car... "By the time I got back to my car," he said, "it felt like I'd been assaulted. But this time, I knew what it was and I won. I made no agreements." This is who I want to be! NO MORE AGREEMENTS!!!

I've had several close friends say to me, "It's a lie. You will not be rejected." and even have been reminded that's exactly what Satan wants me to believe... and FINALLY it has CLICKED! I will NOT make any agreements!!!

I am accepted and chosen!

And how could I just get this? I'm not sure... sometimes it works that way but I'm sure glad that I got it. Seriously, if you haven't been awoken yet - Read Waking the Dead!

be blessed, bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home