Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

two fun surprises.

alright... i am a tree decorating captain!! we're having a contest here at parkland chevrolet... (: any suggestions? AND... they got my postcards back for the guys to send to their customers... that cool picture I posted below.... that's it!! I'm SO thrilled! PLUS!! Guess what, i got employee of the MONTH here at parkland chevrolet! funny how that works... just a few weeks ago, I didn't want to stay... wow, the Lord is so good about blessing obedience. SERIOUS. *shrug* i don't understand but that's OK!

lots of smiles and "i'm so excited"
Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home