Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Grateful People/Bless the Lord


This morning I have been listening to clips from the latest Watermark. (watermark-online.com) I just discovered that this is their last album before they retire. Sad news! This cd is incredible though. From the songs I've heard there are a few new ones and they are SO incredible. I love them. Here are the lyrics to one of them...

It is time that we give you honor
This is the day to give you
All the praise that you deserve
Yes, it's time to give you honor
This is the day to give you
All the praise that you deserve

A Holy King, of everything
Inhabit the praises of Your people
A Holy King, of everything
Inhabit the praises of Your people

Have we waited far too long to surrender
Forgive us Oh God the years
We failed to seek your face
Oh Lord, your mercy turns us into
Grateful people
We can't seem to find the words
So take our lives that there might be enough
To tell you how grateful
Lord, we are grateful

Bless the Lord, oh my soul
(He has done great things)
And all that is within me
(He had done great things)
Bless His holy name

Last night at church was incredible. This week was pretty challenging and refining but Jesus spoke to SO much of it last night in a prayer time. BLEW me away seriously. And what joy to press through and FEEL different today!! It is truly a miracle of his grace.

Thank you for not letting your daughter remain the same but truly desiring a change and transform of her mind.

Alright be blessed today! I'll try and catch up this weekend!

Love,
Bethany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home