Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, October 09, 2004

BDA

Okay, so I just gotta put a plug in for BDA... First of all, they are just some of the coolest guys ever... Well, I really know Jake the best... but they all lived downstairs below me last year... And are just a great group of guys... Anyway, they have a new cd coming out on October 26th! (They signed with Creative Trust Workshop.) Plus they are coming to WASHINGTON! *laugh* (We don't get too many concerts, so it seems) Anyhoo... You should get their new cd! I really like the song, "Mystery of You." You can download it from the sonicbids site below.

www.bdatheband.com
www.purevolume.com/bda
www.sonicbids.com/bda

That's all... totally awesome, truly amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home