Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

updates.

okay - i haven't written in a couple days!!

do you miss me?? (: i got some new shoes tonight... they're rockin!!!

megan dansko's... ooh so good and oh so good for your feet, legs, and back... which simply delight me!!!!

and tomorrow i am picking up my dress and going to julie's...

work is giong okay - i have been really tired lately... i like going to bed earlier and have been sleeping in until 6:15!

i've been having some crazy dreams at night too. not very fun...

ummmm, again i had the realization "i am living in tacoma, washington!!" omigosh *laugh* sometimes, i totally forget... it makes me laugh and i feel so happy to be here...

we get new insurance at work... that will be exciting - i need to go to the dentist and for once in my life i'm actually looking forward to it!! kind of crazy coming from the girl who has so many fillings!!!!

i haven't finished my christmas cards?!!!! i know, i know... crazy huh... not very good - and they are so stinkin' cute!! get on it, b!!!!

friday is coming soon - we are going to get off at 4... ugh - chris told us today that we have to start taking lunches!!! :P I don't like that... plus i've been doing some layout for our website and doing soem content writing!! UGH - not very motivated that's for sure and i hate writing content. i'm not a very good writer!! ): makes me sad... sometimes i really can't wait for another job and dream of being a designer... i really want to do webdesign - or maybe just get married and have kids... *sounds nice*

umm what else... i guess that's about it... we had tator tot casserole again this week - tricia really likes it which is good for me too - i like it a lot as well!! Yay... alright tomorrow again - i'm going to read! bgirl.

2 Comments:

Blogger  kim said...

Hey chica - do you know where the Mc Bride's Hallmark store is on 3824 Bridgeport? :) We have a Hallmark shipement going there today and I had to call them to make sure they would be there to receive it, and i thought of YOU! :) Bunny is in Tacoma!! :) *hehe* Just thought i would post to you and see how you were doing! I did miss your updates! I kept coming here and was thinking, "hmm Bunny's been quiet lately!" but youre back!!! :) Yaayyy have a great Thursday girlie! love ya!

6:41 AM  
Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

yeahhh bunz so glad to see ya posting again! I have missed reading your daily thoughts and what is going on over there with you! and that's weird i've been havin some weird dreams too! i hope that yours stop and you can be sleepin peacefully!
i'm excited for you for Friday! aw i bet you will have so much fun! I can't wait to talk to ya and catch up!
miss you lots
Love you
jodi

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home