The glory of the Lord is man fully alive!
For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? Indeed, you are our glory and joy.
Read 1 Thessalonians... well that section. (Chapter 2)
Last night I had a revelation.
"The glory of God is man fully alive."
Paul had SO much joy - and his life was more abundant and he LIVED because of the faith and life of these Thessalonians whom he loved so dearly. As I was reading the passage again last evening, I thought... OMIGOSH!!!! That's just like Waking the Dead... "The Glory of God is Man FULLY ALIVE." That's exactly how Paul felt for these people!! THEY were his glory and joy and crown!!! Just as we are to the Lord. Wow. I never have thought about that for my own life - those whom I love and lead - their faith and lives in Christ - should be my joy and glory?
Just another perspective on John's quote.
Definitely had to share with you. (:
Read 1 Thessalonians... well that section. (Chapter 2)
Last night I had a revelation.
"The glory of God is man fully alive."
Paul had SO much joy - and his life was more abundant and he LIVED because of the faith and life of these Thessalonians whom he loved so dearly. As I was reading the passage again last evening, I thought... OMIGOSH!!!! That's just like Waking the Dead... "The Glory of God is Man FULLY ALIVE." That's exactly how Paul felt for these people!! THEY were his glory and joy and crown!!! Just as we are to the Lord. Wow. I never have thought about that for my own life - those whom I love and lead - their faith and lives in Christ - should be my joy and glory?
Just another perspective on John's quote.
Definitely had to share with you. (:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home