Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

it's still sunny out!

yay!! well i am so thankful for today. i stepped out of some fear and got some things taken care of. it's like driving around the block of the place you need to be, instead of just walking in... anyway, definite victory and peace now. last night i had an awesome small group. lindsey and i get to be accountability partners and i'm thrilled. i love her so much - i mean, what i know of her. simply precious. and this weekend we get to hang out with some new friends; i'm really excited about it! (: plus, i am now in kerri's small group which is awesome - although i loved all the married women in my group, it's nice to be with some younger ladies like me!

i just was reading tiffani's blog and oh how i miss my dear friends in greenville. you are so precious to me.

i need to take some pictures - it's turning spring here o so quickly!!

alright, i hope you have a blessed evening.
love you and miss you all much.

bgirl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home