Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

more pictures!


Oh this is at the little golfing outting last week... (: Casey, Tricia and Jon. A pretty sunset in the background!


Omigosh - Isn't this photo awesome? This is what I see when I drive home to Brenda's house... it's SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe that I get to live in such an amazing place.


This is a horse. My mom and Jennilee will be excited to see this picture. (: I took it on the drive home to Brenda's last night...


Jude and Abby today at the Fircrest wading pool. Today I went over and hung out with Kerri and Aaron. It was so relaxing and refreshing to just rest by the pool. Very fun!! Here are the kiddos before walking home...


This is a few weeks ago... On my way home I took this picture down by the waterfront. The sun was setting and it was SOOO beautiful over the mountains.


The sun is still shining brightly! (: Mariners Game.


Safeco at Sunset. Last night we went to a Mariners game. They got beat HORRIBLY!


Tricia and Stephanie. I like this picture a lot. (:


Another sunset photo. More water and mountains (:


The sunnyside group. The rest of the group sat on the other side of the field.


The field down lower. (:

Alright that's the latest photo update. (: More thoughts later, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home