Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, September 25, 2005

can she be any cuter?



such a good big sister.

the rialto rocked.

red robin was closed but applebees was open. it was such a fun evening hanging out and getting to know more people. (:

love it!

b.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

awww sooo cuteeee! that's just how they looked yesterday at church! i was SO happy to see them! kids are such a joy and blessing!
love you and hope to talk to ya soon
jods

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home