Shawn McDonald

IMG_2111
Originally uploaded by bethanylee.
Last nigth we went to see the Shawn, Warren Barfield and Logan Martin concert at Mars Hill. It was so fabulous. Logan is hilarious. So full of joy and passion for Jesus. His music felt straight from the heart. And Warren is always so fun to watch. That guy cannot sit still. I love that he is so real - Last time I saw him was in Portland while visiting BDA. So Shawn McD was absolutely amazing. I love him. He is just raw and broken in front of the audience. His "performance" wasn't necessarily his best - as he admitted several times in humility. But what a joy to just take part in his worship to Jesus. He just had a new album release - Ripen - which you should download right now from iTunes. (: His heart is just so honest and open - how could you not love him. Serious. I love that he is so deep and serious and sensitive to the holy spirit. While he sang, Scott - part of the Transpire Project (transpireproject.com) painted these incredible paintings. I wish I had the originals to show you what they started out as... As always SO beautiful. Can I tell you that I love ART so much!!! You should visit that website... It was so fascinating and beautiful to watch... Some of his other work is on the page as well... (: I hope you enjoy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home