Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

he can and will heal you!

so tonight at church was AWESOME!!! the people simply testified time after time the healing and restoration the Lord has done in their lives in the past 8 weeks... the latest is little Aerial - who three weeks ago endured "death" the Drs proclaimed she wouldn't live through the night... and Brian our pastor went up to childrens hospital to comfort mom and dad... and just the Lord spoke life and hope for the family... the little girl - had two holes in her lungs where they had popped and the Drs. proclaimed she was the sickest baby in the state... they didn't expect her to live the flight to childrens hospital... but the parents left to meet her there in HOPE. today - 15 days old - she was PRESENTED and INTRODUCED to the church! SUCH a sweet little girl!!! Fully healthy and healed... the parents gave their testimony... and said that prior to her birth the Lord has laid this verse on their hearts - for her destiny -
Psalm 8:2 From the lips of children and infants
you have ordained praise because of your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
This girl has got a calling before her... and then a proclamation from our pastor's son... This kid knew the Lord had called him to be the VP of their ministry team at school... later he won the vote and gave his testimony... at the end of his testimony - called out fear... had the kids repeat after him - (300 JR HIGH kids) "I repent of fear" *repeat* "I will not fear to speak the name of Jesus"... and on and on they repeated outloud - forcing the enemy and the spirit of FEAR out of the school, in Jesus name... And at the end - never before had the school experienced and alter call... but JR HIGH KIDS came to the front, weeping, wanting to be reconciled with each other, family, wanting prayer. FABULOUS!! HUH!!! Do you believe that YOUR boy could be that next leader? I DO! I believe that YOUR BOY(S) could be those men. I believe for restoration and freedom for YOUR CHILDREN TODAY!!!! I believe that YOU CAN BE HEALED! The DEAF SHALL HEAR, the BLIND SHALL SEE, the LAME SHALL WALK, the DEAD SHALL LIVE - in JESUS NAME! I believe it - and I've witnessed it OVER AND OVER since the moment I arrived here 3 weeks ago.

Take the challenge believe it. Experience it. I'm not saying you HAVE to come here... but I tell you - Newsong has got it going on... We have a Jesus Ministry conference in one week and I know it's going to be RADICAL - in Jesus Name. There will be chains broken, people healed, relationships restored, marriages sanctified - IN JESUS NAME!

P.S. I forgot to tell you - I had an awesome time of prayer tonight in freedom class... the Lord just declared blessings and who I was created to be... I want to share one image that Jess got (she's one of the girls who was praying)... Okay so she totally saw a BRIGHT SHINING sunflower... just very sunshiney... and it was moving along and dropping it seeds as it went... and other sunflowers were blooming as well... and... totally the other girl, Julie saw a picture of a flower too - a white lilly - just as a representation of purity... and this all is confirmation from LAST week when the Lord gave me a picture of how he saw me... was just a flower... growing and stretching out tall - and the whole process of him so carefully planting seeds... and taking care of my growth process... anyway those are just a couple of the things the Lord blessed me with tonight... and he totally brought me through a lot of fear and insecurity as well... to mention a couple things... anyway... I am having a blast...

Julie Walton's mom is here - and I got to see her tonight at church... and Melissa is coming here in like 2 weeks for a campaign deal... unbelievable huh! plus i met a kid who totally loves nick collison (who i went to high school with - and plays for the seattle sonics)... anyhoo... I MISS YOU.

THAT'S ALL.

IBLEEV.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow oh wow!! so good to read your blog bunz! just wow its so awesome to hear the amazing ways God is working and the faith of so many people!

i just had a few minutes on my lunch and wanted to say hi! I love you and am prayin for you! sorry i miss your call last night i was babysitting! hopefully we can talk really soon!
love you lots!
jodi

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home