Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, October 11, 2004

Its Monday - Umm...

*yawn* i tottally lost my last post... but that's okay... the Lord has blessed my day - and i have given it to him...

point of grace comes out tomorrow... WOOOHOO.

that's all tomorrow again.

BGIRL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani P said...

hey babe - hope you're feeling better today! Which picture do you have of Mike on your post? Funny - I forget that your new friends know my old friends. :)

Thats neat for me.

I miss you. Its Seattle weather this week. I miss my home.

Love, Tiffnai

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home