Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, October 09, 2004

sometimes it just hurts. hard.

To the ones I love in Greenville ....

*sigh* I miss you so much today!!! I have been lying here doing my covenant study - and totally wish I could share what I am learning with you! Yes YOU! (: I miss all our conversations... And even tho we've somewhat communicated, it's not the same. 1000s of miles across the country isn't very conducive for quality relationship. *tears tonight* It's just hard. And I know I probably should have gone to meet with the other girls doing their conference followup, but I didn't really feel like it. I talked to my mom tonight... She's on that vacation thing... and I had so much to tell her... About my checking account, talking to my dad, Haley, movies, Ra-Ra, Nick Collison (Seattle Supersonics), my roomies, the cute gifts)... And totally realized how much I miss sharing moments like these with YOU in person!!!!!! I hear about the daily elements in your life but it doesn't compare to a personal hug or just a wave from afar... *sigh* Sometimes it just hurts. hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home