songs...
my new find is definitely downloading songs through iTunes (yes, Walmart/Windows media is cheaper) but it's okay - this is so fun...
1) I Choose You (Point of Grace)
2) This is how We Overcome (Hillsong)
3) When I Fall (Rachael Lampa)
4) Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
5) I Want the Joy (Rita Springer)
TOP 10...
1) The Old City Hall - Tacoma Bell building... Omigosh - That place is rockin' all brick and looks so "loft-ish."
2) All my purchases at Target (:
3) Roses/bouquets
4) Pictures on my post
5) Blueberry Bagels
6) Visiting Julie at Vision.
7) Hanging with Tricia.
8) Finding out who sings "I Want the Joy"
9) You're my brown eyed girl...
10) Conversations - I've missed dearly.
11) All the sunshine today... and even the sound of rain this evening...
12) My momma and it's her birthday trip starting tomorrow!
that's all tomorrow a new day
1) I Choose You (Point of Grace)
2) This is how We Overcome (Hillsong)
3) When I Fall (Rachael Lampa)
4) Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
5) I Want the Joy (Rita Springer)
TOP 10...
1) The Old City Hall - Tacoma Bell building... Omigosh - That place is rockin' all brick and looks so "loft-ish."
2) All my purchases at Target (:
3) Roses/bouquets
4) Pictures on my post
5) Blueberry Bagels
6) Visiting Julie at Vision.
7) Hanging with Tricia.
8) Finding out who sings "I Want the Joy"
9) You're my brown eyed girl...
10) Conversations - I've missed dearly.
11) All the sunshine today... and even the sound of rain this evening...
12) My momma and it's her birthday trip starting tomorrow!
that's all tomorrow a new day
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home