Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, October 08, 2004

WALLET!

Hey, I don't know if you know... but the Cole's totally found my wallet... yes, I'm sure a lot of you remember the fiasco and even assisted me in my SEARCH for the wallet... and although I cherish those memories of looking for it... I am SOOO glad it's found!! WEEHEE... and so now it resides in my favorite red purse... And thus I can be paid by Parkland Chevy and get my new checking account at Bank of America running!! Weehee... Deposit my check from Synthesys (YAYYYYYYYY!!) So my day today was kinda boring and long and I was quite tired... I've realized I have begun the days of work that won't really end until I am in labor or retired. Kind of sad... Like I said yesterday... I totally miss the Synthesys environment... I think maybe someday I'll design one of those... I have realized how I took for granted the awesomeness of Bob and Deloy as employers... Seriously, again I have to state - they were always willing to listen to all our crazy ideas and technical jargon and try to understand what we "geeks" saying... no matter how long it took - YOU listened to the end... YOU.... gave 100% and more. I miss that SOOOOOO much. And now the job just has to be done, with minimal cost, and no one cares how it's done or if we waste time getting it done... *sigh* I am SO grateful for you both... It's just a totally different world... And I do love it here - SO much... I just miss being a Synthesysean. *smile* So tonight I got home from work (traffic was more congested than the past few days) and I got my package from the Cole's HOW fun is that!! Totally blesses me... so I guess our mail is now working and YOU can send fun things!! hehehe... Okay so if you want to!! I cleaned tonight... Yes, it was SO fun and I found so much delight and rest in it... I thought of all the conversations with Kelly about her diligent cleaning techniques... and wished someday to be a mom like her and could totally imagine it!!! Just fun memories... Can you tell I miss you tonight? ANd then there are all these fun pictures hanging on my post... and everyone comes by and says, OHHH is that MIKE? (referring to Tiffani's friend) *hehee* They are so surprised that I have a picture of him and want to know the connection... Plus there are just so many other photos / conversation starters... Makes me so happy... Oh, so these blogs of all my dear friends just delight me!! i just read leah's and I LOVEEE knowing what is going on in her life and tif's just in the day to day... I'm so glad she is keeping it updated! I love you girls... Alrighty... i think THAT'S ALL!!!!!!! I Miss U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

BGIRL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home