Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, October 22, 2004

YIPPEEEE

Tonight, I got to see my lovely roommate, MELISSA!! It makes me SOOOO HAPPY!!! Such a blessing... I think I am going to drive down to Vancouver tomorrow night to hang out with her... Hopefully it will all work out!! And I am TOTALLY sleeping in tomorrow... These long weeks and getting up so early are harsh!! (: *yawn* Well, that's all today... I did go shopping and get some new clothes... maybe I'll take a picture b/c they're SUPER cute!! (:

More tomorrow... I don't have many plans... Maybe church... We'll see!

BGIRL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

imbetinonsupacute!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home