Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, October 18, 2004

a few things...

i talked to my dear friend, kristen tonight - SOOOOO good to catch up... Just like that pog song says...

"just when I think it couldn't be
Any harder down here
Another blow comes out of nowhere
And knocks me out again
And when I think I'm all alone
The phone starts to ring
It's just the voice I needed to hear
On the other end"

so perfect... it was great catching up - since both of us left right about the same time for our new adventures... she is at the kanakuk institute in branson, missouri... and it seems we are learning and going through similar experiences...

and i talked to my mom tonight - she got the new pog cd hehe... and listened to it all day at work! hehe makes me happy...

oh, there's a new celine cd out... it's all baby songs... but have you heard it? it's good!

random thoughts, i know... but hey, that's just how YOU LOVE me, huh!!! hehehe...

alright... tomorrow again... nighty night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home