Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, October 16, 2004

carvivor...

so today we definitely had our carvivor promotion... was the first day a hit?? well.... we got our four carvivin' people!! (: they are in the car at this moment that's for sure... it was a long day but it all went extremely well!! you can read more about it on the CARVIVOR BLOG - that i will be daily updating...

tonight i have been talking to jodi on the phone and our conversations have been SOO encouraging... just about freedom and what that really looks like and our role in loving, coming low, and doing what the Lord has called us to do... it's all been so good and very convicting...

i am so glad that i am home tonight... alone even. as much as i feel lonely lately... i LOVE being alone hehe... i miss all the free time i had a few weeks ago just spending it with the lord unlimited-ly!!

OHH!! I got my washington drivers license on Friday!! (: I am an official resident now... and I also need to get all my car stuff finished... and transfered over to me... it's all kind of crazy...

well... i think that's about it today... it was definitely a challenging day at work - just pulled in several directions - always needed... and busy... getting over a bit of disappointment... and then just being tired... but other than that... it's great to be home... and able to rest... that's all for now....

BGIRL

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

bunz
Thanks so much for talking tonight and listening! You are such a wonderful friend! i'm so sorry my phone died, at such an untimely point too! I just emailed you and just wanted to say thanks so much for today! so very encouraging!!
Love you so much
ttys

10:18 PM  
Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

".. and when i think i'm all alone, the phone starts to ring, it's just the voice i need to hear on the other end,
You do it again, You do it again, speak to me just like a friend you always seem to show up right on time, You do it again guess you know when My heart needs to hear your voice, i'm so forgetful that's why I'm thankful you do it again.."

"I believe, though GOD is out of sight, He's working in the middle of all things....Evil may have it's time in the spotlight, oh but Love is waiting in the wings.... there's always more to any store than just what's here and now, there's NOT ONE hopelss situation that can't be turned around...."
-thanks for that reminder today!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home