Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Point Defiance.

So today was my day off of work... and you wanna know what I did??? I studied for the drivers test!! I need to go and take that as soon as possible... Aiiiyaiiyaii!! Lord let there be grace... (: hehe I haven't had to study for one of those since high school... AND - i had a great afternoon... *smile* Got some catchin' up done as well as went to Point Defiance!! It was BEAUTIFUL...



I took lots of pictures that I'd love to share with you but they're kind of small... So I will just link them from here okay? (:



Point Defiance
looking up a tree
the bench (above)
i LOVE the perspective of this picture
bottom of the tree
top of the tree
the mountain
peekabo-rainier!
water1
water2
water3
water4
water5
bridge

Be blessed.
Thanks Alot for all your prayers!
That's All.
Tomorrow Again.
TA TA FOR NOW! (:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

b thanks for sharing your pictures! the one of the mountain is so incredibly beautiful! your so gifted and your new home is so gorgeous--someday soon im gonna come and see it(: i appreciate your openess and about what God is teaching you and i just hope that work gets better for you soon...you know im praying for you.
good luck on your driving test!!
love you, em

5:39 AM  
Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

Bunz,
i love your pics! Thanks so much for sharing them!! they are beautiful!!! I wanna get to come see ya!!we will have to catch up this weekend k? love and prayers!
jods

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home