rainy day sunday....
such a good day for a nap... i LOVE sleeping... and this weekend i've just had one day to sleep in and rest... but it has been a great sunday... i woke up and had some time with the Lord - just plugging away at my "covenant" story... it amazes me - how many times I see a king of the Israelites - returning and confessing on the behalf of all previous sin and rebellion of the Lord's chosen one... Over and over again, they cry out for the Lord's mercy, and he is ALWAYS faithful... yes there is discipline for their disobedience... but he always remembers the covenant (Nehemiah 1, Psalm 106)... I love this verse in Nehemiah... "Remember the instruction you gave your servant Moses, saying, "if you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations, but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place i have chosen for a dwelling for my name." He promised them - that despited their disobedience, rebellion, forgetfulness, pure dishonor - that if they returned to Him, he would find favor in them and bless them... SO good!
Anyway, I watched the Count of Monte Cristo today... do you know how much I LOVE that movie??!! That James Caviezel - is SO good... I may be inspired to read the book... As for now, I am learning and reading and growing so much... it will have to go to the end of my list... hehe -
OH!! Today I am meeting with Julie Durr!! We are in the same Freedom class at church and I am just so blessed by her friendship!! (: Maybe I'll have to get a picture of us on here soon... She reminds me a lot of Heather Carrell... right down to her voice! (: *smile*
Alrighty... that's all for now... more later of course...
Anyway, I watched the Count of Monte Cristo today... do you know how much I LOVE that movie??!! That James Caviezel - is SO good... I may be inspired to read the book... As for now, I am learning and reading and growing so much... it will have to go to the end of my list... hehe -
OH!! Today I am meeting with Julie Durr!! We are in the same Freedom class at church and I am just so blessed by her friendship!! (: Maybe I'll have to get a picture of us on here soon... She reminds me a lot of Heather Carrell... right down to her voice! (: *smile*
Alrighty... that's all for now... more later of course...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home