Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

it's still sunny...

Not that the sun has gone down, but I really do live in Tacoma... and I am proud of it. *smile* Today has been a lot better than yesterday. Very encouraging - in comparison to yesterday... It's been a pretty quiet afternoon so far, but I kind of like it. I am getting my hair cut tonight and that means I need to find a hair style. It will be so nice though!!!! I'm pretty bored with mine right now... TOO LONG. Ohh and I get my car insurance today!! Weeheee! Lots of fun things... I haven't gotten my gollashes though... ): I will take a picture when they come... Alright back to work!

BGIRL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home