Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, November 04, 2004

because

I LOVE to share my plants with you and the GROWTH process. *ahem*

Photo 1. Unknown specimen with a yellow growth and a spurt out one side. Monday November, 1st.


Photo 2. Same unknown specimen with a yellow growth and a FLOWERED spurt out one side. Thursday November 4th.


Do YOU know what kind of flower this is? Or maybe one of YOU can ask Dr. Lang.

Also. Does anyone know how to get rid of the MUSHROOMS invading our front lawn. Seriously, they're gross. Maybe I'll take a photo specimin of them tomorrow *grin*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how DID you lable those photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Exotics are hard to id without all the fruiting bodies.
We'll give it a try.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home