test. faith. obedience. blessing.
do you ever feel like the Lord just continues to press you - to the fullness of your faith? omigoodness!! MORE change in my life AGAIN. Aiiiyaiiiyaii!! So my work situation is changing again... and basically I've been offered a more permanent position at Parkland Chevrolet... I believe that the business development department is going to flourish with the ideas of my bosses and that I will have a key role, but I can't help but think about everything else... Tonight prayer was awesome at church - just rooting out all fear and anger... but man. There are practical things that I worry about.... what if I get behind in my technical skills... will I ever do webdesign again? what about technology and missions? What about Synthesys? What about Rainier? All things I've had to relinquish to my God. Please pray for me as I move into this season. With not feeling well this week - there is seemingly a lot of spiritual pressure... I feel a bit overwhelmed and look forward to the weekend... Just so much responsibility these days... with growin' up... And so many opportunities to simply say yes and walk in obedience. I know I'm not alone and I am really trying to initiate. But my God my God - come quickly. I am in need of a solid person. I know YOU have given me strength to do anything in your name. *sigh*
Hey, I got some awesome snacks today. I was SOOOO excited. Funny how candy can make you CRY!!! hehe. But it sure is going to be some great chocolate. It's not just the regular smooth kind - but it's intense. *smile*
Still moving forward,
tomorrow again - I'm so exhausted.
BGIRL.
Hey, I got some awesome snacks today. I was SOOOO excited. Funny how candy can make you CRY!!! hehe. But it sure is going to be some great chocolate. It's not just the regular smooth kind - but it's intense. *smile*
Still moving forward,
tomorrow again - I'm so exhausted.
BGIRL.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home