Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Friday, October 29, 2004

and the sun shines again...

one more added to the list of one.

i found another person who loves more than his share. in fact - i'd say pretty close to over 100%. a simple conversation amounting to just over an hour - but yet thoughts and emotions to last longer. depth, excitement, genuine-ness, flowing with truths. he makes me think. there's a trust there. it's real. i feel it. i am secure in the Lord here. and confident in our friendship. makes me happy!

you, too, are Jesus to me.

thanks.

-Bethany-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home