Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, October 25, 2004

hello world.

so many thoughts going on in my head. passions, ideas, just flowing in and out. omigosh. i am simply overflowing!!!!! plus i got my discipleship journal in the mail. not much time to write tonight. tomorrow again.

i love it!!

BGIRL.

like the pictures?! i think i got all the colors (: umm... just so you know, i didn't take any of them. google. it's one of my best friends. my boss always laughs and asks if i'm googling it. yeah, that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home