Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, October 25, 2004

beautiful morning.

On my way into work today the sun was just rising over the mountains... It was SOOOOO beautiful. I don't know if I've ever seen such beauty!! I drive on 405 going toward Portland... and the colors were simply radiant! Orange/peach/pink/teal/light green... and THEN! When I turned on Highway 512 OMIGOSH!! It was unbelievable. I even squealed!!! Mount Rainier was right there the sun was BURSTING all around it and then the lower mountains to the left and right... Picture perfect. Anyway, I tried to find a live webcam of it for you... but I couldn't... So I got this one which is located at the mountain itself... Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i am so amazed at the vibrancy of God's art! i think "if that were a painting, we'd criticize it for being unrealistic." we always thing 1000 shades of brown as "earthtones" but quite the opposite -- i have seen yellow maple that knocks my socks off, blue sky that is beyond belief, irredescent green on damselflys that Nike can only dream of achieving. open your eyes you sleeepers!

10:51 AM  
Blogger bleev said...

What's a damselfly? I will google it! (:

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home