Saturday.
Well... you want to know what I just finished doing? Cleaning my bathtub... Softscrub is one of my best friends. It may sound random for a Saturday evening, but I do have reason. My DEAR friend, "ROOMMATE" aka Melissa Regier is spending the night tomorrow!! Can I get a KNOCK KNOCK? (: Yep, that's right... Last night she called me and was on I-5 headed toward Vancouver... and was at the Tacoma Mall exit -- only 10 minutes from my house!!! Isn't that fabulous?!!! Well, I drove down quickly and gave her the birthday present I purchased for her a few weeks ago... SO CUTE! Now that everyone has seen their respective gifts, I can show you HOW ADORABLE they were... (:
Anyway, today I did a lot of NOTHING! It was actually so peaceful and I enjoyed it all quite a bit... I did clean my room and got some things at the Dollar Store - which was my new find... The walmarts here aren't so accessible and although I have my choices of Target, the mall, and Kmart... I still can't seem to find some GOLLASHES. *sigh* Please pray for me. It rains a lot here and I'd like to keep my nice dress pants in shape... (: But yes, I did find some household items at the dollar store. And literally everything was a dollar. Not like Dollar General where things are marked with a .00 at the end.
I watched two movies today. (See I told you I wasn't too active). Double Jeopardy and Shallow Hal. A thumbs up for both of them. I really like Ashley Judd. She's such a good actress... and surprisingly, Mr. Black didn't turn me off too much. It's a good storyline - and in fact very practical for the way we see people today.
Hey, my softscrub smell is just reeking the place out here. I feel like my nose is going to burn off... Maybe a little too much!
Oh, I just read that Leah went over to the Cole's tonight. I miss that SO much and admit my jealousy. It's just too bad. Both me and Leah hanging out by ourselves, when HEY we could totally be together hanging out. *POUT* I miss you, friend!! And not to mention all those other Greenville people I totally miss. Like my conversation friend, Jarrod. So much deep good thinking and often times about Jesus. I just MISS YOU OKAY! (:
So... let's see... I did have some GREATTTTTT time with Jesus tonight... For the past few weeks I've been walking this path... It's often been rocky and I've fallen on my face a few times, got scratched up and cried but it's been GOOD. I'm on the stretch of forgiveness now... Walking through and declaring a lot of it on specific people with whom I believe the Lord wants to restore relationships - It's been SOOO rewarding and the he has totally lifted the blinders (I didn't know they were there) and I see how to fight specifically and love/bless these people! It's awesome! Plus, I am still plugging away at my covenant study. Sometimes I wish it would hurry up AND I've been so busy... but the Lord is so faithful - and everytime I get the chance to go back to it - I've been so blessed and learned a lot. Last week, I finished going through and reading the context for all the verses I found appropriate my verse pool... and now I'm trying relate it practically to relationships (marriage and regular ones)... Since our relationships, specifically marriage, is a representation (supposed to be) of God's relationship with his people. So yeah, I've gone through the Old Testament and into the new one, reading about covenants... and now I'm on the applicaiton part... It's been an awesome study... And I can't wait to see where it leads next.
Oh, and I'm reading Surprised by the Voice of God still... It's also been a slow process... but I can't wait to read more into ACTS. It amazes me what went on in the early church... that the Lord seemed to have put into motion (himself and through his disciples) and all that has ceased throughout the years. YOU should totally to a comparison/contrast of that first church with our churches today... It's quite surprising.
Tomorrow, I am going to help one of my fellow employees with his computer. Actually his daughter's computer - she continuously is downloading music... and YOU know where that leads!! Hehehe... It will be an interesting assessment!
That's all that's been going on here...
Tomorrow again, BGIRL.
Oh, I went shopping yesterday... isn't that so cute? I got some brown pants too.
Anyway, today I did a lot of NOTHING! It was actually so peaceful and I enjoyed it all quite a bit... I did clean my room and got some things at the Dollar Store - which was my new find... The walmarts here aren't so accessible and although I have my choices of Target, the mall, and Kmart... I still can't seem to find some GOLLASHES. *sigh* Please pray for me. It rains a lot here and I'd like to keep my nice dress pants in shape... (: But yes, I did find some household items at the dollar store. And literally everything was a dollar. Not like Dollar General where things are marked with a .00 at the end.
I watched two movies today. (See I told you I wasn't too active). Double Jeopardy and Shallow Hal. A thumbs up for both of them. I really like Ashley Judd. She's such a good actress... and surprisingly, Mr. Black didn't turn me off too much. It's a good storyline - and in fact very practical for the way we see people today.
Hey, my softscrub smell is just reeking the place out here. I feel like my nose is going to burn off... Maybe a little too much!
Oh, I just read that Leah went over to the Cole's tonight. I miss that SO much and admit my jealousy. It's just too bad. Both me and Leah hanging out by ourselves, when HEY we could totally be together hanging out. *POUT* I miss you, friend!! And not to mention all those other Greenville people I totally miss. Like my conversation friend, Jarrod. So much deep good thinking and often times about Jesus. I just MISS YOU OKAY! (:
So... let's see... I did have some GREATTTTTT time with Jesus tonight... For the past few weeks I've been walking this path... It's often been rocky and I've fallen on my face a few times, got scratched up and cried but it's been GOOD. I'm on the stretch of forgiveness now... Walking through and declaring a lot of it on specific people with whom I believe the Lord wants to restore relationships - It's been SOOO rewarding and the he has totally lifted the blinders (I didn't know they were there) and I see how to fight specifically and love/bless these people! It's awesome! Plus, I am still plugging away at my covenant study. Sometimes I wish it would hurry up AND I've been so busy... but the Lord is so faithful - and everytime I get the chance to go back to it - I've been so blessed and learned a lot. Last week, I finished going through and reading the context for all the verses I found appropriate my verse pool... and now I'm trying relate it practically to relationships (marriage and regular ones)... Since our relationships, specifically marriage, is a representation (supposed to be) of God's relationship with his people. So yeah, I've gone through the Old Testament and into the new one, reading about covenants... and now I'm on the applicaiton part... It's been an awesome study... And I can't wait to see where it leads next.
Oh, and I'm reading Surprised by the Voice of God still... It's also been a slow process... but I can't wait to read more into ACTS. It amazes me what went on in the early church... that the Lord seemed to have put into motion (himself and through his disciples) and all that has ceased throughout the years. YOU should totally to a comparison/contrast of that first church with our churches today... It's quite surprising.
Tomorrow, I am going to help one of my fellow employees with his computer. Actually his daughter's computer - she continuously is downloading music... and YOU know where that leads!! Hehehe... It will be an interesting assessment!
That's all that's been going on here...
Tomorrow again, BGIRL.
Oh, I went shopping yesterday... isn't that so cute? I got some brown pants too.



1 Comments:
aww way cute outfit bunz! i love your posts! so good to read! I'm glad you had a good day yesterday! sorry i missed your call! we went out of town to see SCC, chris tomlin and casting crowns! I was thinkin of you, b/c the only other time i've seen SCC was at the Crusade with you :) such awesome times! that was so great and i'm so glad we did that!
Oh I'm so happy for you that you got to see Melissa and are gonna get to spend some time with her!! I'll call ya later today!
Love you
jods
Post a Comment
<< Home