Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

good morning.

i have found some really awesome stuff that i can't wait to share!!!!! wowwwiee... just think, "hello world." more about that later!

BGIRL *SO EXCITED*

P.S. The post with the blue around the swimmer and the little umm cell lookin thing is regard to this comment:
and how about bioluminescent species?????? Like the bacteria in the ocean some nites ... you just wave your hand and all around is a sworl of glowing blue and green in the midst of absolute infinate blackness!!!!
Noting the vibrant color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home