Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, December 27, 2004

te amo.

em and i just had such a great conversation.
i love that girl.
she is so inspiring.
so full of grace.
so inspiring.
i want to be like her when i grow up.
and so insightful.
she loves jesus so much and constantly wants more.
we ended our conversation with,
te amo.

makes my heart happy.

that's all - i need to go to bed now. reading and then time for sleepy!

bgirl.

p.s. - i'm going to kirkland tomorrow - to see my dear friend, Tiffani!!

can i get a, "I'm SO EXCITED!!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bethany you are such a blessing!
i loved our conversation the other night-- it just "made me happy" haha you are seriously such joy and im just waiting in anticipation to see what God's gonna do in your life next. thanks for helping me also to see the truth and "waking" me up! te amo b!!(:

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home