Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!
I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!
1 Comments:
aww cool awesome pics bunz! Thanks for posting them! It's so fun to see where you work! I like your lil horse it's cute :) your area is set up so nicely too!
miss you and am thinking of you ! Hope to ttys :)
love you!
jods
Post a Comment
<< Home