Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

who are you?

dear reader,

i want to know you.

what is your name?
where do you live?
what's the latest book you're reading?
your favorite fruit?
one place you'd like to visit?
a passion?
your birthday?
where were you born?

---------------------
bethany
tacoma
the everlasting man
grapes
bora bora
technology for jesus
march 13
seoul

2 Comments:

Blogger  kim said...

kim
kansas city, mo
Pursuit of God, Pursuit of Man (AW Tozer)
peach & kiwi
Australia
Jesus & my husband
april 27th
Audubon, IA (my mom was born in Seoul, too :)

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenny
louisville, ky
redemption
orange
hawaii
jesus and my husband
4-21-83
louisville, ky

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home