Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

another weekend.

wow, the time really flies by... i think i need a break... i feel like i am on a merry go round and i would like to get off for awhile, please! life just keeps on happening and i have lots of thoughts rolling in my brain and i seemingly never have time to think about any of them...

we had another wedding tonight... different than other new song ones, but SO good. weddings make me think about a lot of things. family, friends, past, present, future.

right now i feel like i'm trying to do so many things and i'm not even sure what direction i'm supposed to be headed.

i miss college a lot. i miss people a WHOLE lot more... *sigh* makes me kind of sad.





And just a few moments I miss...








alright... i gotta go to bed or do something... good night. I MISS YOU! (:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey b i like your dress:) -m

1:54 PM  
Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

bunz
just a lil note to say i'm thinkin of you and prayin for you! I miss you lots! I hope we can catch up and talk soon! days seem too busy sometimes don't they!?
I loved your pictures :) thanks for sharing!
I just wanted to say hi! I just got home and was thinking of you earlier tonight! I'm off to bed!
Love you!
jods

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bunz i miss hearin about your week on here! Ihope you are okay! been thinkin of you and prayin for you!
hope to ttys!
love you!
jodi

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home