Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

oooh ooh! KNOCK KNOCK!

isn't this new look and feel incredible?!

makes me think of looking outside at the rain...

prettyyyyy!!! i love it. (:

friday night:
rootbeer = success.
great conversation.

saturday
2 loads of laundry.
shopping.
recipes.
food.
cleaning.

i miss greenville, guys.

oh and HEY! i invited my mom to go on the POG cruise in november. oh man. i really want to go!! i think it's going to work out! (:

sunshine, ocean, white sand, snorkeling, shopping! WOOOHOOO!!! i am SO EXCITED!

bgirl.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Jodi~ said...

ohhh i loveee this look! man you are sooo creavie! I'm tired of my layout on my blog this is so new and fresh alive, and beautiful :)

ahh i'm sorry we keep missin each other! it sounds like you're having a busy weekend! i hope you're havin fun :) i'll try to call ya again sometime tonight! I just wanted to leave you a note on here! I miss you and am thinkin of ya!
Love youu
jods

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home