Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, January 24, 2005

another night,

of staying up late (for me) but this time it is not due to the excess caffeine that i drank too late in the evening.

last nigh i had coffee at coffee central. it tasted awesome but there were consequences. i could NOT fall asleep. and then i woke up over and over - with bad dreams. UGH!!!! and good ones though too. my mind would not shut off. i kept thinking i should have gone to red robin with everyone.

well tonight i am up for a different reason. why you may ask? my dear friend, jarrod. i just love him - he makes me think - i miss our friendship and conversations. he is affected. he lives sensitively. i love it. and it's so fun to share with him because he is equitable. that's why i like his friendship so much. and i think i said this the last time i talked to him. *browsing my blog*

anyway, i took a picture of my short hair while chatting with him.



fun huh?

alright. it's time for bed. my eyes are starting to burn. bsf was awseome tonight, met some more people. fun times.

*bgirl*

I MISS YOU!!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home