Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

super duper.

guys it's a great thursday! (: i'm home and just hanging out... the week has gone well. work has been INCREDIBLE. the bdc is quickly becoming the bec. (business development center to business empowerment center). it has been amazing to watch the dealership flourish these past couple of weeks!! makes me VERY happy!!

on tuesday night i went to the Sonics game with chris hippe, his wife jena and the crew at cars.com - SOOOOO fun!! i am finding it is a BLAST to go to the games and i really enjoy my time there. it is a blast. we got to sit in a suite. goodness gracious! what a treat!! it was incredible!!!

mas luego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home