so much to share....
so much is going on in my brain that i want to share with you!! but i haven't the time... i must get my rest for the next few weeks are going to be SOOOOOO exciting and SO full of fun things... for now... here are a few pictures amy and i took on our walk today...

down by the water...

look at the cool starfish hanging on the post!

want to go parasailing?

woof woof.

check out the little boy...

we love these profile photos... (;

there he is again

the water rocks...

low tide...
down by the water...
look at the cool starfish hanging on the post!
want to go parasailing?
woof woof.
check out the little boy...
we love these profile photos... (;
there he is again
the water rocks...
low tide...
1 Comments:
Hey I really Like all of your pics. My name is Jade. I am a friend of Adam and Becca Carpenter. I have started to check out your thing and i am really happy I did.
Post a Comment
<< Home