encouragement...
a little truth for you today...



well, i stayed home again today from work... ): this morning i woke up feeling horrible!!! i ended up searching for a doctor and found one who was available... he told me it seems i have allergies... but there is a part of me that begs to differ... maybe it's my rebellion (: anyway, i took his allergy medicine and it cleared my sinuses for awhile... but i still have a headache and feel a little unbalanced...
hey guess what! i got my new digital camera. it's fun. it has a lot of little things you can change... *shrug* (: we'll see. i'm just excited about the pictures.



well, i stayed home again today from work... ): this morning i woke up feeling horrible!!! i ended up searching for a doctor and found one who was available... he told me it seems i have allergies... but there is a part of me that begs to differ... maybe it's my rebellion (: anyway, i took his allergy medicine and it cleared my sinuses for awhile... but i still have a headache and feel a little unbalanced...
hey guess what! i got my new digital camera. it's fun. it has a lot of little things you can change... *shrug* (: we'll see. i'm just excited about the pictures.



3 Comments:
Hey Roomie! Sorry you're sick. I, too, am feeling a little under the weather. I don't think I'm actually sick, but for some reason I'm exhausted. Hence, the 9:00 bed time I'm about to partake in. :) By the way, Dr. Reinhard wrote me. He'll be stopping in DC! I might get to see him! Talk to you later!
That's an awesome card btw, where did you get it??
My doc said allergies too, and I've had the sore throat, congestion thing since you visited g-ville. must be allergies, I think he's not a quack. but i also wish it woudl go away. thinking about taking an allergy pill later today....... blessings on your health dear friend! love TR
Post a Comment
<< Home