Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

days go poof...

Hi friends!!!

I want you to know that I think of you often... I have been meaning to blog the past couple of days and they slip by so quickly!!!

I am so excited about several things going on in my life right now... World Vision for one thing... Oh man, I am SOOOO excited. More details on that later though.... Saturday a group of girls and I are getting together just to fellowship and get to know one another... We are all pretty new to Newsong and really pretty independent... It will be SO great - for fellowship and fun... I'll let you know how it goes. I wish I had my camera!! *pray it comes soon* (: I love these ladies and can't wait to see what relationships develop... It's such an answer to prayer. Oh my AMY comes NEXT Friday!! Can you believe it? It's SO exciting. Plus, I got an awesome email with regards to some possible work for her... I'll keep you updated!!!

I am reading this book called Future Grace by John Piper. Whoa. I am reading this chapter on Future Grace vs. Pride. Very interesting. It's very convicting - and also just feel like I don't even know how to live without it. I need help Jesus. Help me overcome my unbelief. I want to come to you. I need you.

Alright, I am going to hop into bed... More soon, okay? Love you!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home