Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sunny Days!

Sunny days keepin' the clouds away
I think we're coming to a clearing and a brighter day

Dear friends... Well it has been an EARLLYY morning here at Parkland Chevrolet... but a good one... pretty quiet... but I am FINALLY feeling "awake" (: Funny how it just clicks after awhile... well, I am listening to launch.com and the Jars of Clay song came on... HOW delightful, I must say!! Just the first line... Sunnnnyyyy days... Oh, how I long for sunny days... and maybe even a carefree summer... It's coming... not so much, carefree - but it's coming... My dear ones in Greenville are already out there on the boat... WOOHOOO!! Whoa mama, I just miss it. The memories are flooding back right now as I type... the giggles as we try to be OH so quiet at the Elliots... and the stolen sunrises... The cool air and the dew on the fields as we drive out to the dock... Some Jesus music and the van/trailer, bumping along the road... OH and the GLASS water... WHO will be first... ME! (: *smile* That first wipe out and sitting in the boat - OH so cold - towels wrapped around your toes... Maybe an extra fleecey thrown on top of your swimsuit... The breeze whippin through your hair and the sun DANCING on the water... Whoa mama... It's right there. So close, I could touch it. I must be on the water. SOON! So that's where my heart is this morning... I Love it!!!!!! I was looking for a good picture to share with you, but this will have to do...


Look at how FUNNNN it issssss... Me and Leah!!

Funny how I could miss lil' Bond Lake when I've got the Puget Sound just down the street... But I do... Anyway, it's going to be a great day here... I know it... (:

"He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him." - John 9:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home