Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Monday, July 25, 2005

good monday morning!

*big yawn and stretch*

good morning!!!! and a BIG hug to you. it's sunny today and feels VERYYY early. (: no coffee, but boy could i use some! it's always cool in the mornings and has been getting so warm by lunch time... absolutely beautiful. so today i've got warm-up pants on under my skirt. *laugh* i suppose i'll finish the reports and shed them. *yawn*

how are YOU today? did you have a good weekend?

yesterday was a whole lot of fun at the golf tourney. alison and i sat on hole number four - watching to see if anyone got a hole in one. zip. nothing. all game long. no one won the new colorado.

i miss greenville. i wish i could be at jo's. drinkin' some warm coffee and maybe just coming off the lake. would be fabulous.

anyway, the day must continue. miss you.
b

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffani P said...

Hi B - we miss you here, too - though if you were here you'd be drinking iced coffee already! it was 90 degrees at 10pm last night... craziness! I've never seen it be this hot here in my 3 summers. On the bright side, we spent 3 hours at the Cole's on Saturday. We miss you a LOT. Blog update coming soon (pics already posted...)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home