Today in Tacoma - Bethany's blog and flickr-photos
To view photos, stop or speed up the slideshow - mouseover above and below the photos for more functionality!

I know I am unable to keep up with my blogging, but I hope you enjoy the photos... I love you.
Please feel free to email me at bleev@sunshineinmypocket.com or post a comment!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another day!

So, do you like all those pictures?  Some of them are from home and others are from the night we spent cleaning and painting at the First Baptist Church!  I'm SO excited for church on Sunday.  It's going to be a blast!

Guess what, I just found out that I am going to house sit for Brenda next week until the first couple days in August!  Wooohoo!!!!  I am excited.  It will be kind of like a vacation!!  (:

Alright, I gotta throw the reports together.  Talk to you soon!  (btw: I figured out how to blog by email - MUCH easier.)

B

"Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders." Deuteronomy 33.12
 
"'Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,' says the Lord , who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home