the night before the wedding...
It's been a week and again I have more to say... but for now, enjoy these photos.
Tomorrow is Traci's wedding. Sunshine!

Okay, check out this gazeebo that Lance's dad built for the wedding!

A nice surprise... my friend Mandon. I miss him in my life. Traci, Gretchen and me.

A party!! (:

The guys. Lance, his bro, Mike, and another kid...

Lance and Travis.

Check these kiddos out.

YUMMMYYY.

Blue EYES.

Raven.

Selena, Callie, Hannah.

Bebhinn and me.

Shane.

Traci and Elijah.

The bride and groom.
Tomorrow is Traci's wedding. Sunshine!

Okay, check out this gazeebo that Lance's dad built for the wedding!

A nice surprise... my friend Mandon. I miss him in my life. Traci, Gretchen and me.

A party!! (:

The guys. Lance, his bro, Mike, and another kid...

Lance and Travis.

Check these kiddos out.

YUMMMYYY.

Blue EYES.

Raven.

Selena, Callie, Hannah.

Bebhinn and me.

Shane.

Traci and Elijah.

The bride and groom.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home